For foreign citizens
FSBEI HVE "KemIFST" conducts preparation on the basis of secondary (full) education on studying programs of academic bachelor for 4-year studying programs and by speciality the studying period is 5 (5.5) years; on the basis of secondary vocational education of academic bachelor program is 4-year studying, on the programs of specialties the training period is 5 (5.5) years and by applied bachelor programs, studying period is 2 years; on the basis of higher education by master's degree programs, studying period is 2 years.
A foreign citizen has the right to submit documents for admission to universities through Russian Cooperation within the quota, in accordance with the RF Government Decree of October 8, 2013 №891, and admission by participating in the entrance test conducted by the university itself, based on the agreement of 24 November 1998 between the Government of the Republic of Belarus and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on the mutual recognition and equivalence of documents on education, scientific degrees and titles.
Teaching in FSBEI HVE "KemIFST" is conducted in Russian.
All international students while studying at the institute have the opportunity to live in the hostels of the institute. For the students of extramural studies, the hostel is available during the session.
During studying, all enrolled full-time budgetary students for one semester receive an academic scholarship, then scholarship is assigned based on the results of the session.
All foreign citizens are entering the institute by internal tests, conducted by the Institute on their own.
Documents required for admission:
- Application for admission addressed to the rector;
- Identification document, citizenship;
- Document on secondary education (certificate of secondary (full) education, a diploma of secondary vocational education, academic transcript, diploma of higher professional education); (copy or original)
- 4 photos of 3 * 4 cm size;
- Documents required for checking in the hostel: Application for hostel accommodation; Medical certificate form 086y;
- Certificate of vaccinations;
- Certificate on the absence of HIV infection;
- Fluorography results
The Admission Committee of FSBEI HVE "KemIFST" provides assistance to citizens of foreign countries wishing to study in FSBEI HVE "KemIFST in preparation of documents provided by the Federal Law № 109 of 18.07.2006" on Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation."
Citizens coming from countries with a visa regime
To receive an invitation to enter the Russian Federation the citizens must submit (by mail, fax or e-mail) to the admission committee of FSBEI HVE "KemIFST" the following documents:
- Completed application form;
- A copy of the first two pages of your passport. After consideration of the documents submitted by you, the selection committee sends the invitation to enter the Russian Federation. Please inquire about how to obtain a visa at the Russian Embassy in your country. Formal invitation takes about 2.5 months, so you need to send these documents no later than 3 months before the start of classes.
Possible costs of foreign nationals, subject to paperwork in Kemerovo:
- Health insurance for six months is from 2600 rubles;
- The cost of living in the hostel is 175 rubles per month;
- Cerficate on the absence of HIV infection is from 600 rubles;
- Medical certificate 086u form is from 1100 rubles.